- If the cancellation of a reservation is necessary, a 72-hour notice is required for a refund, minus a $15 processing fee. For a cancellation with less than 72-hour notice, a value of one night’s stay will be billed to the credit card on file.
- For no cancellation notice (no shows), the entire stay will be billed to the credit card on file.
- We cannot accept e-mail cancellations.
- Large group reservations require a 30-day cancellation notice.
- Large groups must provide a different credit card number for each room reservation or pay in full prior to the 30-day cancellation period.
- All reservations are secured with a valid credit card and full address of the person making the reservation.
- Online reservations require the deposit of the first night’s stay for each unit selected.
- Some of the online booking agencies offer a photo of our property and a phone number that does not belong to us. We will not be responsible for policy changes approved by calling someone other than Island Acres at 970.641.1442.
- We will not honor fraudulent reservations.
- Visa, Master Card, and Discover are accepted. We also take cash!
- We hope guests understand that we must ask that all accounts be paid in full on the day of arrival.
- Guests must clean up any cooking mess that they create in the kitchens. Guests will be assessed additional cleaning charges of $25 an hour for rooms that require longer than typical cleaning time.
- All of our units are non-smoking rooms. Guests who smoke in a non-smoking room will be assessed a $250 cleaning fee to restore the room. Smoking is permitted on the patio areas.
- In order to make everyone’s stay pleasant, quiet time is 9:00 PM to 7:00 AM. Anyone failing to comply with the above will be required to leave immediately without refund.
- Check-in time is from 3:00 PM to 8:00 PM. If your arrival is going to be after 8:00 PM, please let us know so that we can make arrangements.
- Checkout time is 10:00 AM.
- This property is privately owned. The management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who is discourtesy to staff or other guests.
- We reserve the right to change our policies on an “as needed” basis as we address issues and concerns brought to us by guests, staff and our own observations.
- We will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guests or for loss of money, jewelry or valuables of any kind.
Please, consider your pet before bringing he or she along on vacation. Will the pet enjoy the experience? Also consider your plans. Will most of your activities include your pet? If the answer to one or both of these questions is “No,” and as pet owners, we would encourage you to find an alternative to bringing your pet.
The vast majority of the pet owners who have stayed with us over the years are wonderful with delightful pets. Our policies are designed to help keep our expenses low so that we can continue to make it affordable for those owners to travel with their pets.
- We welcome well-behaved pets only.
- One pet is permitted in units with one bed. Multiple pets (max 2) requires a larger unit.
- Pets must be declared at the time of reservations or check-in. Pet fees are $10 nightly for one pet, $15 nightly for two pets.
- We don’t require a damage deposit. However, if extensive cleaning beyond the normal deep cleaning process or damage repair is necessary, the guest may be charged additional fees.
- Pets must never be left in a vehicle.
- Pets may be left unattended in your room. However, if you leave the premises of the property with your pet unattended in the room, the pet must be in a crate or pet carrier and be happily quiet while you are gone. Closing your pet in the bathroom does not count as being crated. Please be sure that the front office as a working cell phone number for you before leaving.
- Pets must be on a leash or properly carried outside guest rooms.
- Due to safety concerns for our employees and your pet, we cannot provide housekeeping to a unit with an unattended pet, even if crated.
- Please be considerate of other guests when walking pets on the property.
- Island Acres makes it easy to clean up after your pet with two pet stations.
Liability Issues: Pet owners are responsible for any damage or injuries caused by their pets. Island Acres is not responsible for your pets’ misbehavior to other guests, pets, employees or members of the community.
Noise/Disruptive Complaints: Barking or noise that is disruptive to other guests is unacceptable. The guest will be asked to make alternate arrangements for their pet with the local pet sitting service at the neighborhood vet clinic if we receive complaints over a pet. After two noise or disruptive pet complaints, the guest will be asked to leave the property. Any guest with a pet who exhibits aggressive behavior will asked to leave immediately. Guests who are asked to leave due to a pet problems will not receive a refund.